Suspension Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurt MacIntosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon with a faulty suspension module. This is the module that is located above the spare tire and controls the compressor for the air ride. I have removed it and have been dealing with the Service Suspension error message, but would like to get it fixed.

Here is a picture.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a used one.

Thank you.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon with a faulty suspension module. This is the module that is located above the spare tire and controls the compressor for the air ride. I have removed it and have been dealing with the Service Suspension error message, but would like to get it fixed.

Here is a picture.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Thank you.
EBay. Or a wrecking yard.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Here is a picture.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Thank you.

Is this the elusive SSR, @swathdiver?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nope. This is the main suspension computer that’s behind the passenger rear inside panel.

He said above the spare. Sure doesn't look like it was inside to me...? If it was, he's got a serious water problem, no?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He said above the spare. Sure doesn't look like it was inside to me...? If it was, he's got a serious water problem, no?
Oops my bad. He posted in the 2015+ section and I thought his was a NBS not a NNBS. Plus I didn’t even look at the pic because I’m lame. Stupid idea, GM...they went from having them inside on the NBS to outside and underneath on the NNBS where they end up looking like that. Ugghhh.

OP
OP
K

Kurt MacIntosh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've checked a couple of local yards, but no luck. Does anyone know if these need to be flashed or programmed for the vehicle? I was hoping someone could point me to a yard in the US that I may have better luck. I never thought of ebay.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've checked a couple of local yards, but no luck. Does anyone know if these need to be flashed or programmed for the vehicle? I was hoping someone could point me to a yard in the US that I may have better luck. I never thought of ebay.
I just checked- I see they’re $350 new on EBay and there’s a used one for $175 OBO. I’d offer $125 and see what happens. Just search by entering “GM” followed by the part number.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as far as I know yes they do have to be programmed, I could be wrong but I believe it states that in the service manual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charkmapman