Supplier Discount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brockp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Called nearly every dealer in MN and found 2 willing to do supplier discount in early Feb. Both had 1 that was in production they were willing to do, bought the one that was a 3400, it’s now at 4800 and I should have within the week.

West Metro Buick GMC in Monticello and Marshall Buick GMC were most helpful by far.

beefcake83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check Sport Chevrolet in MD. Ask for Kramer as he is the guy who enters the orders.

TrucksNStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m about to be on my second one at supplier since November. I got supplier and Costco on a 66290 MSRP, just traded it back in for 70k and got a 76195 MSRP at supplier. Taxes were minimal on both since there were high value trades and no add ons/accessories. same dealer and they do have a $700 doc fee. Raleigh dealer.
Do you need a supplier PIN or do they just offer it to you at the supplier price?

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seek dealerships in communities that rely on GM suppliers or GM manufacturing. Those will be more likely to support supplier and employee discounts.

tthecchadd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This might be common knowledge but I don't think I've seen it posted here. My dealer showed me the invoice and they only got reimbursed from GM ~$1,600 vs. the ~$4k supplier discount on my Denali. Now, he did say that the employee discount reimbursement was ~$4k.

I inquired because I thought that GM simply reimbursed the dealer the full supplier discount.