Supercharger vids finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now just a stock 4l60e with vette servo. The tranny is the next upgrade though. Fully built 650hp capable 4l60e hopefully by next month.

how much power are you running right now? alot more then ill have right away im guessing.. if you have lasted for a little while with a charger, ill be fine with the stock 6.0 for a while with a shift kit and servo and a cooler..

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how much power are you running right now? alot more then ill have right away im guessing.. if you have lasted for a little while with a charger, ill be fine with the stock 6.0 for a while with a shift kit and servo and a cooler..

Haven't dyno'ed yet. Mustang Dyno charts on a 2000 5.3L show about 131hp/127tq gain at the wheels with the stock pulley (~5 psi) on the Magna tune. I'm running a smaller pulley with about 9.5-10 psi, intake, exhaust, and BB tune.
You should be fine for a little while with your stock 6.0 and trans.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that thing sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo nasty i think i messed up my pants 5 stars!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094