Supercharged Tahoe TBSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooooooo jelly!!! Do want to do this in the future on the burb. Nice job, man! I'm always happy when people hang on to their nice rides and just keep building onto them!

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Yea wife wanted newer and bigger burban. Not a fan as much as this style. So instead of payment and insurance I decided to go this route and might as well add on than starting all over again

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Unboxing. As you can see the kit is very well packed. On the sc box, you can see that something punctured the box but not enough to go through the the thick foam contoured surrounding it came in.
The accessory box is very well organized. Instructions are easy to follow and colored so you know what bolt or wire you're looking at.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea wife wanted newer and bigger burban. Not a fan as much as this style. So instead of payment and insurance I decided to go this route and might as well add on than starting all over again
Completely agree!!! Looking forward to the progress :)

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Lol. No Waiting on BlackBear to Respond. I need a Tune from them so i can run the Sc for my autcal. Then i can make a more dialed in Log for finer tuning. Always I'm Still waiting on My American Racing headers to arrive so i can install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh