Super charger advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Last Resort

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did a Magnusen tsv1900. Pretty thorough and install was easy. I installed mine with nothing but hand tools, no air tools.
I may hit you up for some info. I have a TVS 1900 I’ll be installing on my 2008

niely

Reaction score
I gained 125 HP @ rear wheels by doing just motor work....headers, cam, exhaust, CAI & tune...and cost WAY less

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gained 125 HP @ rear wheels by doing just motor work....headers, cam, exhaust, CAI & tune...and cost WAY less

Tease
Now can you share the specs on what you did?
Did you do the work yourself?

niely

Reaction score
Tease
Now can you share the specs on what you did?
Did you do the work yourself?

From my original build thread....

121,*** miles (daily driver), Silverstar Ultra headlights, Morimoto XB Led Fogs – which are amazing,
15% tint, Dual Flowmaster 70 Series, K&N Blackhawk Kit, Front Adjustable (lifted 1 inch) Bilstein 5100 shocks with Rear Bilstein 4600 Shocks, EibachAnti Roll Bar Kit R&R Front & Rear Sway Bars/links,
Kooks LT Headers and Kooks Catted Y Pipe, BTR Stage 1 Truck Cam/Valvespring/beehive springs/lifter trays/DOD delete/pushrods/gaskets/oil pump/timing chain, Port/Polish Throttle Body, NGK TR6 Plugs,
Ceramic Pads all around, Heise LED light bar behind front grille, 285/55/20 BF TA KO2’s,
20” Snowflake rims, JL 10” Stealthbox under middle console, Component set of Hybrid Audio speakers up front, Alpine KTP-445A for my components, JL Audio MX300 to power the Stealthbox, Debadged,
Painted GMC emblem on grille to match color of truck, Interior LED lights, LED bulbs in brake light housing.

Most importantly: Dyno Tuned – 381 HP and 425 TQ @ the wheels - which is necessary trying to drive a almost 6,000lb vehicle LOL

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my original build thread....

121,*** miles (daily driver), Silverstar Ultra headlights, Morimoto XB Led Fogs – which are amazing,
15% tint, Dual Flowmaster 70 Series, K&N Blackhawk Kit, Front Adjustable (lifted 1 inch) Bilstein 5100 shocks with Rear Bilstein 4600 Shocks, EibachAnti Roll Bar Kit R&R Front & Rear Sway Bars/links,
Kooks LT Headers and Kooks Catted Y Pipe, BTR Stage 1 Truck Cam/Valvespring/beehive springs/lifter trays/DOD delete/pushrods/gaskets/oil pump/timing chain, Port/Polish Throttle Body, NGK TR6 Plugs,

Most importantly: Dyno Tuned – 381 HP and 425 TQ @ the wheels - which is necessary trying to drive a almost 6,000lb vehicle LOL

Nice. I made 285/310 with just a tune. I'm trying to prepare for a dod delete.
Did BTR build a package for your specific build?
Did you install everything yourself?

niely

Reaction score
Nice. I made 285/310 with just a tune. I'm trying to prepare for a dod delete.
Did BTR build a package for your specific build?
Did you install everything yourself?

BTR - yes they did; yes/no...had some help from Jerry @ Dream Makers Automotive here in Fort Wayne, IN

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTR - yes they did; yes/no...had some help from Jerry @ Dream Makers Automotive here in Fort Wayne, IN

Cool, thanks for sharing. I'll be getting in touch with him as well to set me up.
How's the cam sound, any lope?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did all that and then added a Whipple. And it cost WAY more and has way more power to boot. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartman