Sunroof Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOVA99

Reaction score
Anyone Else Experienced This Issue? And yes the sunroof is CLOSED.

Leaks at rear, where it tilts upward from the body/roofline. At highway speeds if you listen there is air moving in a small area between the sunscreen and window. You can feel it if you put your hand up there. Also, if you apply pressure by pushing upward, in the center on the rear of the glass when inside the noise and wind disappears...indicating a gap, seal, or fitment issue. Check yours out and report back. Dealer is going to address but it sucks.

HAASTYL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I notice the same issue on a road trip this past weekend and have been looking to see if it was just me or if anyone else was battling this.

I'll be making a call into my dealership this week and let you know what they come up with. I hope there is an adjustment they can make to help it seat better, as tearing out the existing and putting in new would be a PIA!

More to come...

OP
OP
N

NOVA99

Reaction score
Yep, I am hoping adjustment as well. Needs to seal tighter. Dealer is picking mine up this week and will report back as well.

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid to push up on my sunroof now. Is this just a slight air leak and not a leak that will let in water?

I had a sunroof leak once, I left it wide open for an afternoon and it rained about 2" on my brand new leather seats!!!

OP
OP
N

NOVA99

Reaction score
ADMIN: Please move back to General 2015 Thread. Need Input and Wider Audience. This is or may be an emerging Issue. It was originally posted in that section. Thx!

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I drove 300 miles to buy an SLT without a sunroof. It is so hard to find them without the "sun entertainment and destinations" package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts