Suitcase muffler delete/replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Caddy is getting the OEM Performance exhaust and the OEM CAI. my guess is that this should fit the 6.2 on the Tahoe / Yukon as well. It is only available as a package at the moment and not an accessory add on and stupid $$$.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 9.03.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 9.07.28 AM.png

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No none that I have noticed. At the higher cruising gears it is virtually undetectable.

There is a minor "pulsating" in some minor instances at mid gear after accelerating then letting off throttle when dropping to lower gear (which gear I am not clear on)....maybe for 1 to 2 seconds max. For me its not a big deal because it is very brief and only happens maybe 20% of the time in that situation. Sorry if unclear, hard to describe in words. Not sure if it is due to the 10 speed, maybe. Other than that no issues.
Is that the DFM kicking in? any updates on how the Magnaflow has been?

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very happy with the sound and no drone. I have not noticed the DFM kicking in. I cut the flapper valve out. Still have a slight pulsation at certain instances at very low rpms. Not sure if that is the result of removing the valve and if these instances are where the DFM would have kicked in if valve was still there. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited: