Suburban constraints - 3/17/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Constraint list for suburbans as of 3/17/22.

Don't hate that I'm posting the suburban list on a Tahoe forum! I'm waiting on a premier diesel suburban order so it's what I'm interested in and this is best forum I've found for GM topics. I've found that this list is fairly close to the Tahoe list in the past.

image001 (1).png

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's a Suburban forum and given that the only difference is cargo space, this is the right place to be whether you're talking about a Suburban or Tahoe (or Yukon for that matter!).

Thanks for posting the constraint list!

rws1987

Reaction score
Constraint list for suburbans as of 3/17/22.

Don't hate that I'm posting the suburban list on a Tahoe forum! I'm waiting on a premier diesel suburban order so it's what I'm interested in and this is best forum I've found for GM topics. I've found that this list is fairly close to the Tahoe list in the past.

View attachment 365863
Any chance you could get an updated constraints list for the current week? My dealer won't share with me. I ordered mine on 12/16/21.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos