Suburban (any lwb) 4/6 drop pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, that tires about 1" taller than mine. I'm running 17s though.
Its crazy how much of a difference it makes huh, hahaha.

Lookin good man.
Where are you located? How are the roads?
I'm getting ready to lift mine up about 2" to level it off.
My front facia is getting hammered and is starting to deform and pop out by the wheel wells because of the roads. I was thinking of cutting it and I still may since its all banged up.

I’m in Rhode Island and the roads are absolutely horrendous. Breaking stock wheels due to potholes is a common issue in my area. The inner fender liner in the front of the wheel well ripped apart and sits against the tire are highway speeds. I’m defintely going to raise the front to match the rear. I threw away my stock rear springs which was a big mistake because I’d like to return it back to stock height for the winter months

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Rhode Island and the roads are absolutely horrendous. Breaking stock wheels due to potholes is a common issue in my area. The inner fender liner in the front of the wheel well ripped apart and sits against the tire are highway speeds. I’m defintely going to raise the front to match the rear. I threw away my stock rear springs which was a big mistake because I’d like to return it back to stock height for the winter months

Ahh quite familiar with Rhode Island roads, they suck. Grew up in Boston, same there haha.
You should be good for winter driving, I wouldn't worry about swapping for that.
I can see if I still have my stock coils, you're more than welcome to them, IF I still have them, haha.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ahh quite familiar with Rhode Island roads, they suck. Grew up in Boston, same there haha.
You should be good for winter driving, I wouldn't worry about swapping for that.
I can see if I still have my stock coils, you're more than welcome to them, IF I still have them, haha.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I commute from providence to boston 5 days a week. 1000 miles a week and a whole bunch of gas lol

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of ironic, isn't It???

For the record... Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island..... discuss.

It’s blows in every way possible. You gotta see the slogans our governor comes up with lol