Suburban (any lwb) 4/6 drop pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Thank you! The more I look at it, the happier I am with the result and I’m kind of digging the smaller tires on the 20’s. It rides great for the amount of drop and no rubbing at all!

It’s weird to say but my favorite part of the truck is still the tint. I’ve never seen anyone with anything this dark (locally). It’s 5% over factory on all back windows, 5% on the front doors and 30% on the windshield

That is effectively 0.9% VLT for rear windows (18%factory + 5%) and 21% VLT for the windshield (70% factory + 30%).

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is effectively 0.9% VLT for rear windows (18%factory + 5%) and 21% VLT for the windshield (70% factory + 30%).

Holy hell! I’ve been thinking about doing a layer of 20% over the 5% on the front doors but maybe I won’t now lol

kbuskill

Reaction score
Holy hell! I’ve been thinking about doing a layer of 20% over the 5% on the front doors but maybe I won’t now lol

That would be almost identical to your back windows.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! The more I look at it, the happier I am with the result and I’m kind of digging the smaller tires on the 20’s. It rides great for the amount of drop and no rubbing at all!

It’s weird to say but my favorite part of the truck is still the tint. I’ve never seen anyone with anything this dark (locally). It’s 5% over factory on all back windows, 5% on the front doors and 30% on the windshield

Any time man, it really looks great.
I noticed the smaller tires. What size are they?
I also noticed the tint, that really does look killer. Not sure I could get away with it here. I'd love to black out all my rear windows. Maybe put a lighter tint on the front, I don't know if its legal to tint windshields here.
Everything really comes together, nicely done.

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any time man, it really looks great.
I noticed the smaller tires. What size are they?
I also noticed the tint, that really does look killer. Not sure I could get away with it here. I'd love to black out all my rear windows. Maybe put a lighter tint on the front, I don't know if its legal to tint windshields here.
Everything really comes together, nicely done.

The tires are 255/50/20. I’m blown away at how much the truck has transformed as far as handling goes. I no longer feel the need to slow down drastically when taking exit ramps or going around corners. I love it

OP
OP
Doug118

Doug118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to wait until everything was settled to get measurements from the ground to highest point of each wheelwell

Front 29-1/8”
Rear 30-3/8”

998A490B-8DF5-4347-A58D-FA63F66436D4.jpeg

kbuskill

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm going to raise the front because the front bumper got destroyed from the lip hitting the ground so many times

Yeah yours sits about 1" lower than mine due to your tire size... I'm on the stock 275/55/20.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires are 255/50/20. I’m blown away at how much the truck has transformed as far as handling goes. I no longer feel the need to slow down drastically when taking exit ramps or going around corners. I love it

Nice, that tires about 1" taller than mine. I'm running 17s though.
Its crazy how much of a difference it makes huh, hahaha.

I wanted to wait until everything was settled to get measurements from the ground to highest point of each wheelwell

Front 29-1/8”
Rear 30-3/8”

View attachment 204577

Lookin good man.
Where are you located? How are the roads?
I'm getting ready to lift mine up about 2" to level it off.
My front facia is getting hammered and is starting to deform and pop out by the wheel wells because of the roads. I was thinking of cutting it and I still may since its all banged up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy