street scene mesh grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
has anybody installed a street scene speed grill. im having a problem.i bought a mesh grill insert for my 99 denali.i already have a T rex 30 slot grill in my truck so the middle is already cut out. question is does the middle have to still be in to install this grill right? i keep trying to get the black clips to stay in place and they pop off when i try to move to another section...very frustrated. yes the other grill looks nice but there are too many around here...dealers are installing them on new trucks before they leave the lot.uuugh help please, thanks.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just did mine, but diff NBS. I had to bend the edges a little, then laid it in to make sure it sat flat. I did the two middle tabs at the bottom, and worked my way out (did on on the left, the the opposite side, then back to the right and the opposite side), Then I did the same thing on the top. Didn't have any problems with the grill putting push back and pulling out of the tabs. Maybe lay the grill on and push on it a little to form it a little.

3601433969_bf17e2ec14.jpg

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
sweet!! i never bent the tabs back on mine.that would probally help.i did read the instructions also.haha.maybe ill try again this weekend...
picture.jpg

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can take some pics of where your having the problem, might make it a lil easier to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3