strange issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggator64

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know if this issue is related or just happened together, my left rear window stopped working the same day my air bag light came on I think the window motor needs to be replaced, but I have no idea what to do about the air bag light? any ideas? oh its a 05 Yukon 4x4 with a 5.3

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I doubt they are related. Does the window work from the master sw or the lr window itself? If it works from one of the switches, it’s not a window motor. As far as the airbag, it could be a number of things. You’re better off having it scanned.

OP
OP
B

biggator64

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I doubt they are related. Does the window work from the master sw or the lr window itself? If it works from one of the switches, it’s not a window motor. As far as the airbag, it could be a number of things. You’re better off having it scanned.
I took off the panel it try's to move but don't so I will get a new one I did have it scanned at autozone but came up no issues I told the guy the lights been on for a couple months

OP
OP
B

biggator64

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took off the panel it try's to move but don't so I will get a new one I did have it scanned at autozone but came up no issues I told the guy the lights been on for a couple months

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe