Stock Height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skahide

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I inherited a 98 Yukon 4WD. It was my grandparents so I'm not sure what has been done to it. It has running boards, and looks soooooo low to the ground. I plan on removing the running boards but im curious what the STOCK ride height is supposed to be. Im guessing ill measure from fender to center of wheel?

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
center of wheel well to the ground also does it have the stock tire size on it. stock tire size for your model will be listed on the door tag i believe. sagging rear leafs or the torsion bars cranked down will lower the vehicle. also how many miles.

willxfs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rig is a 1998 2door tahoe 4wd sport. I'm running 285/75/r16 tires which is one size up from the 265/75/r16 tires that the truck came with. My torsion bars are cranked just a little bit in order to level the truck. Height from ground level to bottom of the fender flares is about 37 inches and height from center of the wheel to bottom of the fender flares is about 22 inches. Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts