Steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockyMountainHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having this issue too.... i believe it is because they got rid of the adjustable pedals... the pedals feel too close... so when i move back far enough to make the pedals feel like they are at a comfortable distance, the steering wheel is too far...

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
I think you might have nailed it. I really don't need the adjustable pedals, but I either need that or a wheel that moves further horizontally. One or the other.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'3", and I have not experienced this issue. I do have the adjustable pedals though, and perhaps this is why I have not experienced this issue.

Bowzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m 6’4 also and have this issue with my T1 Silverado more than any other vehicle I’ve driven. The telescoping wheel needs to come out farther. Not at all an issue with the 18 f250 work truck I daily. First world problems.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am 6'4 also and in my 18 Silverado there is more than plenty of leg room so I just adjust the seat forward, much different than my yukon denali

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sheesh...is everybody 6’-4” or what?

I recommend easing up on the gangster lean there buddy. ;)

Yea, that is some funny shit right there.

Yes, this is the 6'4" tall Forum. Or as I like to say to some people that ask how tall I am, " I am 5' 16" tall". Double take every time. :cool: