steering wheel upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwedge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have installed a new clock spring, harness and OEM Grant steering wheel with the controls. BUT I have a left-over harness and no knowledge of where to plug it up. Black plug with (in order left to right) grey, lt. green, drk blue, white, lt blue, pink and black. I was told it would plug into the BCM, but there are no open ports. Then somebody said it plugs into the radio, but the factory radio is long gone. I have the Axxess adaptors and harnesses to allow the controls and the radio I have to work. As a matter of fact, it has been playing fine for a month. Ideas? Directions?

OP
OP
J

Jwedge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Two reasons, first it was coming apart and looked nasty. Secondly, I wanted the OEM look/functions of the radio and info controls. And my truck did not come with them.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two reasons, first it was coming apart and looked nasty. Secondly, I wanted the OEM look/functions of the radio and info controls. And my truck did not come with them.
So this was a late model 2021, 2022, 2023 truck with a bad steering wheel? You posted this in the 2021+
Forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission