Stabilitrak light blinking NO Acceleration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback....will you post a link to the big 1 upgrade....have heard of it just not sure exactly what it entails
...and if I can do it on my hybrid safely....when you have a chance.

thanks for the help brent!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback....will you post a link to the big 1 upgrade....have heard of it just not sure exactly what it entails
...and if I can do it on my hybrid safely....when you have a chance.

thanks for the help brent!

There is not a link to the BIG 1, because it's made up. Search big 3 or 4 upgrade.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is not a link to the BIG 1, because it's made up. Search big 3 or 4 upgrade.
No point in upgrading anything else unless you want to mess under the High voltage converter and if you damage the inverter it's pretty expensive to replace..

You will need to find an electrician that is qualified in High voltage applications..

This is 330volt AC and 330VDC and 48+VDC

but it could use a beefed up Positive Cable as the 12+VDC output is rated for 185AMPs...

also you would be replacing the two 330Volt (3 cables aka 3phase) the 330Volt DC cables the 48Volt cable (for the power steering)
and the 12V+ cables it would be the big 9 upgrade lol

also the 3 cables from the transmission so were looking at 12-15 cables that can be upgraded

Last edited:
OP
OP
dnt1010

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big issue Brake system issue just started today. Complete loss of Brake power boost. Code that popped up is C12D8. Only definition that I can find online is "ABS Base Brake Open Solenoid Driver Shorted" ABS / Brake and Traction control icon all lit up on the dash and loss of brake power boost. Not sure if this is related to my original stabiltrac issue or not. I have been looking on the internet for hours for some additional information.
Looks like the GM Two Mode Hybrids used a TRW designed Electro-Hydraulic Control Unit to control the regenerative braking system. Looking at AC Delco part 84078739 right now (dark and cold outside so cannot do anything except research until tomorrow). Hoping that maybe someone here has run into this issue before. The braking system appears to be highly sophisticated. I guess that I will try to find all the brake system components and check the electrical connections before doing anything else.

OP
OP
dnt1010

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Good now, the ABS codes are very accurate. Had water intrusion into the ABS control module which shorted the solenoids just as the code stated. Junkyard part and rolling again. Still have the hard turn stabiltrac blinking light though LOL