Spotted tahoe hybrid with ALMOST 300,000 milesl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pushing almost 300,000 miles, actually 297,000 but am going to have to finally replace some cells in the pack. She’s been a solid truck except for 2 stuck valves due to AFM or me missing an oil change. Would definitely buy a HyHoe again.
what year hybrid?

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a retirement date set of October 15th 2021 and planning on keeping the ole beater TaHOe HyHOe going till then. She just turned over 228k and will be close to 300k then, if she makes it. I drive the chit out of this thing LOL. The technology is impressive and as stated by previous posters is very durable if properly maintained. Oil Change seems to be critical, I am using M1 with AC Declo oil filters and max 5k oil change intervals. Fingers crossed that she makes it to my retirement date, if she dies before then I will miss her LOL. Just will not play the same game as the lady out in CA that had a cat that was diagnosed with Luekemia. She spent 20k on treatments and then the stupid thing still DIED. Like Clint Eastwood said "Boy you got to know your limits"

RebelBelle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what year hybrid?
Sorry, didn’t get back to the forum. It’s a 2010. Almost made 300,000 miles but ended up having to replace the traction battery. All in all, very satisfied with the Hy-Hoe except having to replace lifters due to AFM issues.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, didn’t get back to the forum. It’s a 2010. Almost made 300,000 miles but ended up having to replace the traction battery. All in all, very satisfied with the Hy-Hoe except having to replace lifters due to AFM issues.
that is because GM screwed up the bolt tightness only hand tight at best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts