Spohn Spherical end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info. Thanks for posting. I am going to look into these a bit further. I like how the sway bar sits a little better. I installed Hotchkis sway bars front and rear. Eibach makes a good product as well. Great choice. Thanks for sharing.

StatutoryAPE

Reaction score
I have read they break off fairly often, I have been using the mevotech ttx they can tighten down to a pretty short length if needed (lots of thread) they utilize a additional inner metal sleeve and the bushings are extremely sturdy.

What LCA and sway bar are you using? And does your LCA have another hole for the end links? If so, is that for adjustability or something? I see one next to where your end link is installed.

View attachment 243036 View attachment 243037

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to sort of custom make the end links shorter and drill a new hole on each side of the control arms and move the sway arm back a hair because it was riding up high instead of more level like it should be. It's been like that for a minute now and no issue's.

StatutoryAPE

Reaction score
I had to sort of custom make the end links shorter and drill a new hole on each side of the control arms and move the sway arm back a hair because it was riding up high instead of more level like it should be. It's been like that for a minute now and no issue's.

Ok. I figured something was different there. When you say you moved the sway bar back a hair, what do you mean? Did you drill new holes where it mounts to the crossmember? I'm really curious cuz I want my sway bar parallel with my LCA. Oh and what LCA are you running?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok. I figured something was different there. When you say you moved the sway bar back a hair, what do you mean? Did you drill new holes where it mounts to the crossmember? I'm really curious cuz I want my sway bar parallel with my LCA. Oh and what LCA are you running?
my sway bar is a Hellwig and they sent me a set of slotted D brackets so I could move it back about an inch otherwise I would have had to make a new bracket or find one that would work. you could maybe drill new holes but that's a bit more work than using a bracket. by moving the sway bar back a hair and making the new holes in the control arms it made the sway bar more parallel, without the new holes the end links were cockeyed and pinching the rubber bushings those control arms are a 4/6 kit from Inez

StatutoryAPE

Reaction score
my sway bar is a Hellwig and they sent me a set of slotted D brackets so I could move it back about an inch otherwise I would have had to make a new bracket or find one that would work. you could maybe drill new holes but that's a bit more work than using a bracket. by moving the sway bar back a hair and making the new holes in the control arms it made the sway bar more parallel, without the new holes the end links were cockeyed and pinching the rubber bushings those control arms are a 4/6 kit from Inez

Sorry to keep bugging you bro but do you happen to have a pic of the hellwig bracket you're taking about?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to keep bugging you bro but do you happen to have a pic of the hellwig bracket you're taking about?
I don't sorry they are installed and you probably cant see the slotted part with the bolt in the way, just give them a call the guy over there is pretty cool he might just sell you a set, they didn't supply slotted one's with my sway bar but he had some that were slotted and he just shipped them to me because I have bought like 3 sets of sway bars from them and they warranty there stuff for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64

Latest posts