Spied: 2015 Tahoe and Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Its a Ford.. Look at the oval.. lol..

But really kinda looks like the ford f150 headlights though.. Also no LED's once again for the Tahoes.

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a Ford.. Look at the oval.. lol..

Not necessarily true. They often stick a Ford emblem on front of new vehicles to make people THINK it is a Ford product. The split grille and bumper shape reminds me more of a Tahoe and Yukon than anything else.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Its a GM. Very easy to tell its a GM. For one - Same OnStar antenna. Wheels, rear bumper, lift gate etc all looks pretty close to the current gen. Time to take off the mask! They are really killing us with this one!

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah I know its a GM. I was just kidding. bringing back from the old threads

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Looks like it's gonna be cool...
I was hoping they'd be ugly so I wouldn't want one.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's gonna be cool...
I was hoping they'd be ugly so I wouldn't want one.

I couldn't agree more. It would save us a lot of $$$. But unfortunately, something about their stance, just from the spy shots, already has me liking them. If they are somehow ugly in the end, my wife informed me that the QX56 has a great residual value for a 24mo lease, which is all we keep cars for. But that's $75k and it's smaller than a burb or XL that's $10k less.