Speed limit sign?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmill260

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the circled white block is for the speed limit sign, how do I activate this? I assume it’s thru on star? I appreciate your help!
19C155CA-12FF-4D25-A215-28F496552D72.jpeg

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need a data plan. The $25/mo connected vehicle plan from onstar will put the speed limit sign back, as well as the google assistant and the built in navigation. I’ve also heard that you can connect the vehicle to a hotspot from your phone to get these services, but cannot confirm.

Redmanf1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have any other info on this? (2023 Premier speed sign??)

Thanks

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must have active data plan...and download offline map on your Head Unit. If your vehicle is new, it may take a couple days to get the offline map downloaded if you are taking short trips. Force it by connecting your head unit to your at home wifi, then launch google maps, hit the settings gear, select offline maps, and force the download of your home area...your sign will start workin...but, unless you subscribe to a data plan...it won't work...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63