Speed limit info disappeared?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisYukon

Reaction score
so I’ve owned my ‘17 Denali for 19 months now (bought new) and the speed limit info has disappeared from my display. I always thought this was useful info. I figured that a setting was off, but can’t find it in the menu. Any ideas?

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my area there are a lot of roads that must not be in the database as far as speed limits, and some roads that resently lowered their speed limits (within the last few years) still show the higher speeds that are not correct.

TexasDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm curious now, are you saying speed limit information can be displayed in the dash?

TexasDave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found it in the setting menu. Few other gems like pitch/roll and engine hours. I’ve seen people talk about the engine hours but didn’t know where to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ChrisYukon

ChrisYukon

Reaction score
Yep - as has been said, the speed limit info can be found in the dash menu. I'll have to look for the pitch and roll info - that's pretty cool.

As for the engine hours - I was shocked to see that 25% of my engine time is idling. (I drive mostly short trips in the city.)