Spark plug wires for arh headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd up date this for anyone else that maybe looking for a set of plug wires I used the msd 8.5 #33823 set. These fit perfect with the American racing headers not to long or not to short just right.

View media item 28125
Wish I could see the pic.!

ETA: if I look from the web page I see the pics. If I use the tapacrap app, it doesn’t load for some reason. Carry on. [emoji16][emoji631]

Last edited:

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could see the pic.!

ETA: if I look from the web page I see the pics. If I use the tapacrap app, it doesn’t load for some reason. Carry on. [emoji16][emoji631]
WILL THOSE WIRES FIT THE 00-06 MODELS AS WELL?

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey did you ever find out if the wires would fit the 00-06? I've been having a hell of time finding the perfect fit for my 02 tahoe . Just installed headers and can't find anything that fits.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey did you ever find out if the wires would fit the 00-06? I've been having a hell of time finding the perfect fit for my 02 tahoe . Just installed headers and can't find anything that fits.

Those wires are not for the 00-06 style tahoe correct?

The ones I linked on EBay fit, I have had them on my blown 02 Denali with ARH longtubes for a year and for the first time they aren’t burning on the headers. They’re kinda spendy but they sure are nice too. I went through several sets of Taylor’s, AC Delco, with those stupid heat socks and they all burned until I got these. They’re the perfect length, so they stay away from the headers. And pay no attention to the application list- if you check to see if they fit, it will say they don’t. But they definitely do.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/351925993115

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts