Sound like a good deal to you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ok, so I did it today. I bought this Snap On Tool box, the red Snap On cart next to it, the Mac Tool bar stool-not in the pic and a Mac Tool creeper-not in the pic and all the tools you see and some you don't see----for $6000. Picking it all up Sunday.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/tls/d/harrisburg-snap-on-tool-box-and-tools/7078598188.html

The guy I bought from already took the ad down after I bought them so this link is a no go.

I will take and post some pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The tools seller is supposed to send me all the pics that he posted at CL, after he gets home later today. Lots of air powered tools and battery powered tools. He has a lot in that box and some of his tools are not what I would be using for vehicle repair. He was a tech at a local Motorhome shop. He retired. 95% of what he has is all good for my working at home but some of what he has is for interior motorhome work. I will list them as for sale on here at great prices if anyone has an interest.

Air powered staple guns, pin nailer, carpet kicker.....etc.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There are a lot of sets of tools in those plastic cases. I will straighten it all out to the way I like to set my tool box up and sell off the items that do me no good at all. I will likely get an air compressor and I will also get an Ingersoll Rand battery powered 1/2" impact and a 3/8" battery powered ratchet. Couple of jack stands and a floor jack. I already have a clutch to put in a Honda for someone and a head gasket on a small Dodge 2 door 4 cylinder that I forget the name for right now. I also have several members at the American legion that will throw work my way.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
No on the Craftsman battery tools and oil less compressors. I did some research and just like the Ingersoll Rand air tools I always bought and liked, they make top notch battery powered tools and great air compressors. I just talked to the owner's son and he said no problem doing my own work here and some on the side. By the way, there is some spray paint tools there and other spray tools that I will be selling. I don't know what to call them but will post pics and info in the items for sale section. I think I held out and did real good on this buy. The box alone was $6900 new and I saw the paperwork for it. Then all the tools in there. I was leaning toward the Husky tools but after 35 years of shop work and using quality tools, I just had to find a better option. The seller put the tools up at CL just 3 hours before I called him and made plans to see him last night. He also worked at Monaco Motorhomes, where I did writing service for about 3 years, but he was not there when I was. We got to talking and made the deal. He is a nice guy and not a bull *******.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel