Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChunkePPV

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

The difference between the Conti and the Michelin is subtle, but there was a trade-off between a few characteristics. I loved the Conti, but they lasted about 30k miles. I honestly could have taken them legally to 35k, or maybe a little further. I wanted a reputable mileage tire, so I went with the Michelins this time. What I lost was a little bit of watershed on the roadway, and picked up some road noise on smoother pavement with the Michelins. Both are negative trade-off's that I'm ok with, they are minimal. I'm happy with the tire overall, and have clicked a bunch of miles on them and they still look new!
Nice !! Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'm gonna try the Conti's which model did you get? Also another idea what if I went a little wider to a 275/55, which should be about the same height as the RSA's and there are some michelins available in that size. I will definitely lower it with the beltech kit though.

ChunkePPV

Reaction score
@RichardCranium working on the belltech drop you recommended, did you add the bottom spacer? Or leave it off?3c8ee76860077515fc921b3669f5faae.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made an appointment with my local Chevy dealer today to handle both outstanding recalls (PPV engine fan and the front passenger airbag). I know there is still a buzz for these recalls, so I'll update anything relevant to the process. Most importantly, I'll throw that dash skin on I've been sitting on for weeks now.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any updates D?

I can tell my efan harness connector has been done at some point, but they did a ****** job. I observed that when I did the heads/cam VVT/AFM delete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastline22