Sooooooo, I bought a PPV ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that douche that hit you?
Took forever to get a follow-up from the police. Guy lived in another jurisdiction, so that dept went out and claimed there was no damage. No way in hell. Even my local PD saw my dashcam footage and agreed he likely did it, but I can't prove it. :mad: So it's gotta come out of my pocket.

That is a great looking ride.
Thanks!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Took forever to get a follow-up from the police. Guy lived in another jurisdiction, so that dept went out and claimed there was no damage. No way in hell. Even my local PD saw my dashcam footage and agreed he likely did it, but I can't prove it. :mad: So it's gotta come out of my pocket.

Thanks!
I'd find his address and return the favor--in spades. What's fair is fair.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm rarely a fan of aftermarket headlights, but I really do like those!
Same! This was one that I didn't mind the look of so much, but knew I needed to at least get out of the stock style headlight to do any better. The LED trim inside is the only thing I'd change, but it really doesn't bother me that bad. I'm content. :)

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Same! This was one that I didn't mind the look of so much, but knew I needed to at least get out of the stock style headlight to do any better. The LED trim inside is the only thing I'd change, but it really doesn't bother me that bad. I'm content. :)

Any pics of the light output, like cutoff line, etc.?

Are you running halogen bulbs in them or LED or ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts