Soo what have u done to ur how on our lil vaca!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally installed my system. I downgraded my H/U from a 7" Pioneer Flip out to a H/U to fund my DD Fb install. I <3 ipod Direct connect! But ever since I installed my system, My airhorns don;t work! I have yellowtop optima battery. The top mounts I have my 0 Guage hooked up to it and on the side I have the power cable for my mini compressor! I also have a 5.0 Cap. Anything I can to put the fear of god back into ******* drivers!? I will take pics of my amp rack and a quick vid! Also the speakers in my rear door won;t work. They work on stock H/U as well as the TV H/U but not on my single din unit. WHYYYY?!

I also switched over the LEDS in cluster to BLUE and I LOVE IT! Best bang for your buck mod! $13.50 to be exact!

School is over soon and I will GRAD from college! Then from there I FINALLY get to install my milled heads! Can't wait. PRAY TO GOD the BB tune goes thru! Thats all in another thread!

HOPE YOU GUYS AS WELL AS YOUR HOES N FAM IS DOING WELL! I ***** MISSED YOU GUYS! NO HOMO!

p.s. I forgot to tell tell my ESCAHOE was involved in a REAR-end HIT AND RUN! Hopefully i get her back monday SHE IS 2 DAYS LATE SINCE I WAS PROMISED HER ON SAT! I need to replace my LED LIGHT BAR! DOES THE FIRE AND ICE ONE STAY ON RED when just cruising?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixmontiel