Something gave way front pass side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
is there a bushing missing on the swaybar

Either that or they are both so compressed/ate up that they look non existent. I am surprised that noise wasn't being heard. This rig has some nasty lookin' control arm bushings. Looks like control arms are needed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$800?!!! Yikes. Is this not a strut that blew up?
ya if you do not have the autoride z95 then you can just get a set of bilsteins or anything that is "economically viable" for you, if you do have the z95 then you can still do that just use resistors to prevent errors from popping up in the dic.
from the photo though it looks like you might just have the z55, check you glove box for the list of codes there is sticker sheet on the glove box door.

OP
OP
J

JimmyTwoToes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update: Got quote from my trusted repair shop without them seeing it. I took it to them to proceed with the repair. Just picked her up. They said they also replaced the sway bars as well because they were in bad shape. All in was $644. Original quote was $615 so it doesn’t appear any extra labor charged for the sway bars which makes sense. Thanks to all of you for your opinions. She rides like a dream now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC