Someone might want this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I think you post more about the rust free PNW than anything else, lol. Seems like whenever you can you mention that :rofl:

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came from the ID/WA line and there isn't a speck of significant rust anywhere.

Reaction score
Only 44% of the country is considered the "rust belt", about 22 states.

In the remaining 28 states, if you're close to the ocean it's prone to rusting due to sea salt in the air.

Best to keep it cleaned off underneath during winter months if they use salt on the roads in your area. I hate the "brine" crap they use on the roads around here.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ I had mine hauled from there to me. It was during one of those snowy periods in March where roads were closed often. On arrival, it was covered with that typical white haze from lots of road spray. One of my first stops was a car wash that did undercarriage sprays. I do not drive on snowy roads, ever. If it's snowing or has snowed and the roads are not cleared and dry, my cars are parked in my garage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2