Somebody buy my Hoe. ***ON HOLD FOR NOW***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably help to post some current pics inside and out. That build thread is long and it’s hard to find pics of the whole truck.

This is on my to-do list. I washed it Saturday night but haven't been around it much. I wanna dust off the interior before taking pics, too. My neighbor was supposed to detail it, but got suckered into lesser-extravagant obligations. I might take it to a professional.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What vehicle are getting next?

Another GMT900 Tahoe. I'm not getting rid of mine unless that one's in the bag, though. If I sold mine for $13K, the other one would be "in the bag". It's kinda complicated.

I drive a company vehicle. So, it makes no rational financial sense for me to undertake another expense on something I'll get very little use out of when the one I already have more than serves my needs.

But, I don't always do what's best and I'm a sucker for some things. It's only money- you can't take it with you. "YOLO". [Insert any other cliché phrase as a feeble attempt to justify doing that which I know isn't right]

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve thought about moving up to the GMT900 platform or even the K2 but figure in order to get the same performance, suspension and stereo upgrades I’d end up into it $40k and a helluva lot of work so I think I’ll stay with The Beast. I just can’t see myself doing all that. But then again, I’m not young anymore. I’m still entertaining building a toy like a bagged and bodied C10 though.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve thought about moving up to the GMT900 platform or even the K2 but figure in order to get the same performance, suspension and stereo upgrades I’d end up into it $40k and a helluva lot of work so I think I’ll stay with The Beast. I just can’t see myself doing all that. But then again, I’m not young anymore. I’m still entertaining building a toy like a bagged and bodied C10 though.

C10 FTW. You'd enjoy it a lot more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011