Some new exteriors upgrades coming!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sncourtesy

Reaction score
Can you post a few pics of them in the sun light and maybe a night time pic ? If you get a chance.. Like the clean look over the stock ones..

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright got the lights in. What do you guys think? I'm kinda feeling it and kind of not?

IMG_3838-M.jpg

I do like the overall look and style of the new aftermarket tail lights. They remind me of OEM Escalade tail lights without going all the way up the D pillar. Which I like.

However, in this pic here the light output of the aftermarket tail light seems almost pinkish compared to the Yukon OEM tail light. Which is usually the result of putting white LEDs behind a red tail light lense, which if I’m behind honest not sure if I’m a fan of. Kinda prefer the more true red color of the light output of the OEM tail light.

I do like the straight vertical light strip compared to the “U” shaped OEM tail lights though.

Is the turn signal lighting amber or red? I would prefer amber like OEM to match the turn signal like lighting of the side view mirrors.

OP
OP
Channy

Channy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do like the overall look and style of the new aftermarket tail lights. They remind me of OEM Escalade tail lights without going all the way up the D pillar. Which I like.

However, in this pic here the light output of the aftermarket tail light seems almost pinkish compared to the Yukon OEM tail light. Which is usually the result of putting white LEDs behind a red tail light lense, which if I’m behind honest not sure if I’m a fan of. Kinda prefer the more true red color of the light output of the OEM tail light.

I do like the straight vertical light strip compared to the “U” shaped OEM tail lights though.

Is the turn signal lighting amber or red? I would prefer amber like OEM to match the turn signal like lighting of the side view mirrors.

Yeh I do see it a bit lighter in person. Probably due to its thinner line. The turn signals are amber color. I will post pics up some more on it in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Channy

Channy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
24" Replica's! Rides a bit rougher but not bad. Still smooth IMO. Got a lot of comments from people.

IMG_4662-M.jpg

IMG_4664-M.jpg

Manjit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Super excited! Just purchased a 2018 Yukon Denali XL.

IMG_3518-M.jpg

Finished installing Xpel's PPF (Clear Bra) to the front end SUV temporarily until I decide if i should do the whole SUV Xpel Stealth (matte finish) or Ultimate Plus (Super glossy). Then we will be putting on Ceramic Pro over it to intensify the protection.

IMG_3522-M.jpg

Going to be doing all the de-chrome with Avery SW900 Gloss Black.

Some new wheels on the way. (selling current setup w/out tires, if anyone is interested)

IMG_3531-M.jpg

Debating now if I should do a Gloss Black Grill or Gunmetal? What do you guys think?

Came from a www.mbworld.org.

Looking forward to many more years with you guys!

Currently a MB owner and active member of MBWorld, 2018 E300, love it!

I like the chrome accents on the Denali, I have an 18 Tahoe RST which is blacked out, including the wheels, it looks good as its uniform but I did swap out the stock wheels with 24" reps that dark silver to give the truck some contrast. Not saying it wont look good but the chrome accents on the black go well with your set up, I say leave it as is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat