SOLD: Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust System (15-20 Burb/Yukon XL 6.2L)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought this kit a couple of months ago for my Denali. As luck would have it, the Denali is going on to other things so this kit needs to find a new home. I haven't even opened the box yet. So BNIB, never opened Corsa Cat-back exhaust system (part #: 14749). I'll post a link to the system below.

I paid $1,348 shipped. To get this to a good home I'm asking $1,100 shipped. I take PayPal (friends & family) or Venmo. Price is firm. You'll not see this kit brand new lower anywhere else so this is the best deal you're going to get.

Hit me up for any questions.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this thing can be cut to accommodate the standard Denali.
If you look at this link that compare the two, looks like the only difference in the two is a shorter flex pipe that goes from the cat to the muffler. If you weld or know someone who does I would imagine it's pretty easy to make fit :shrug:

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look at this link that compare the two, looks like the only difference in the two is a shorter flex pipe that goes from the cat to the muffler. If you weld or know someone who does I would imagine it's pretty easy to make fit :shrug:

Yeah I see it’s definitely just that 1 piece.. would have to budget for a weld shop to fix it. I have no experience with that lol

Good luck with sale. I’ll keep it in mind as I was just recently shopping for exhaust

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I see it’s definitely just that 1 piece.. would have to budget for a weld shop to fix it. I have no experience with that lol

Good luck with sale. I’ll keep it in mind as I was just recently shopping for exhaust
Cool. Let me know. I'm sure it'll take a bit to sell so take your time. I'm not in a huge hurry. It's just taking up space in my garage is all. Do some research. There really isn't an exhaust that sounds better than Corsa IMO and the quality is top notch. Hence, the hefty price tag on their kits.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bmidd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bump for you! I have a Corsa on my 2004 and it sounds so nice, the original owner purchased the truck with this exhaust as a dealer option and it has held up perfectly.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump for you! I have a Corsa on my 2004 and it sounds so nice, the original owner purchased the truck with this exhaust as a dealer option and it has held up perfectly.
Thanks, brother :Handshake:

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A PO had invested in a Corsa Performance Cat-back on my 04 Tahoe Z71. I am sure they spent a pretty penny back in the day for it, but WOW! Love the sound! Just a short snippet on start-up I posted...

Roars when you stomp on it and tames down on the highway. $1,000 for your system would be worth it for someone looking to go from stock to a Corsa. I am sure you'll sell when the right person comes along...

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A PO had invested in a Corsa Performance Cat-back on my 04 Tahoe Z71. I am sure they spent a pretty penny back in the day for it, but WOW! Love the sound! Just a short snippet on start-up I posted...

Roars when you stomp on it and tames down on the highway. $1,000 for your system would be worth it for someone looking to go from stock to a Corsa. I am sure you'll sell when the right person comes along...
Thanks, man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop

Latest posts