SOLD!!!!! (Belltech 2508)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I'm not a ****** seller, @ivin74 bought the end links and I shipped them out in Jan, They never arrived and I did multiple USPS complaints, finally resulting in a $50 refund to me which I just sent Ivin the $40 he sent me so we should be even.

I sold the Spindles to @willthom and sent them in 2 separate packages because it was cheaper that way (They weigh a ton) USPS temporarily lost one and when it arrived it was in a new box and had minor rust. I also reported that and I have not gotten anything back yet but will follow up this week. (They both were still in usable condition just not as nice as how I shipped them)

Both Guys have been great buyers I hate that USPS screwed these up so bad! Hopefully, I've been a good seller if not cuss me in with ***. :jester:

willinnashville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a reply in here and say you've been awesome this whole process. Over the years I've bought stuff from people on forums and had it go less than stellar a few times. I wanted to let everyone reading know that you've been responsive and proactive the entire time, and you've been really good about keeping me in the loop.

I would not hesitate to buy something from you again. Thanks!

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a reply in here and say you've been awesome this whole process. Over the years I've bought stuff from people on forums and had it go less than stellar a few times. I wanted to let everyone reading know that you've been responsive and proactive the entire time, and you've been really good about keeping me in the loop.

I would not hesitate to buy something from you again. Thanks!

Thanks man!

Both sales have been resolved with a partial refund from USPS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts