Socal (91789) Looking for a 2015+ Yukon and Tahoe for Tail light test fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tsensational

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Having more trouble finding these cars than I thought I would so I thought I'd try my luck here.

My company and I, located in the City of Industry/Walnut area (91749 area code), are looking for a newer 2015 Yukons and Tahoes to test fit some LED tail lights.

Compensation will be either $50 for the completed test fit or the tail lights themselves, assuming they work correctly. I'll need the car from 9am-5pm on a weekday and can be somewhat flexible about the time (ie. 8-5, 10-7). Sorry, I don't come into the office on weekends so Sat/Sun are off the table.

Here are what the Yukon lights look like on a car. Theres just a few kinks I want to work out so they'll be direct plug and play with no fast blink or error messages. I haven't put the Tahoe tail lights on a car yet but can get a pic of em off car if requested.

wR1eBXa.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions I didn't answer. Management is hounding me to get this done so I'd like to get this finished asap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC