So I got my seats to fully recline today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For lack of a better term, those rings are pretty much *machine pressed* on there. Someone with better terminology or inside knowledge can correct me on that.

However, those suckers are definitely not moving.

i think you described them pretty good. they aren't moving anywhere. takes about 5 mins to cut both off.

and who would have better inside knowledge than you? ;)

TWITCH101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Omar...I read a thread of yours from way back in the day about 2nd row recliners....how did that work out for you? still have them?

TWITCH101

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ltdan

Reaction score
DarkTahoe00, you have 4 way power seats. The guys with the threaded rod and the gold rings to remove have 8 way power seats.
That threaded rod is a screw / worm drive for reclining the seats, hence the reason you don't have it.

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Omar...I read a thread of yours from way back in the day about 2nd row recliners....how did that work out for you? still have them?

Yes, definitely still have them! While I rarely benefit from them because I never sit back there, it is without a doubt one of my favorite mods. When I let rear passengers know that they can recline more, they absolutely love it.

In retrospect, I do still wish it would have been slightly cheaper, but it was worth the $$$.

Last edited:

TWITCH101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, definitely still have them! While I rarely benefit from them because I never sit back there, it is without a doubt one of my favorite mods. When I let rear passengers know that they can recline more, they absolutely love it.

In retrospect, I do still wish it would have been slightly cheaper, but it was worth the $$$.

Yea I think I'm going to try and contact them about a group buy...see what kind of discount I can get...how should I go about that? Just ask em why it would take to get a ballet discount?

kev92gt

Reaction score
Thanks to all. Making a 6 hr trip to Kanass and now the wife will fall a sleep and i can make good time.

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know what to do if you have that white plstic cone and spring on the passenger side? my driver side is all set but i want to do the passenger side cause thats the optimal spot to sleep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345