Snagged the cleanest 07-14 Yukon I've ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bex914

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice find you got there. How much did you pay for the wheels? Did it come with the tires also? I just want to know a good deal when I look for rims on Craigslist. Thanks
Got them for $900 wheels/tires with 265/65r18 michelin primacy LTX. They were Take-offs from a 2019 Silverado with like 3 miles when they were swapped. I work at the Chevrolet dealer where I bought it. They normally sell them for around $1200 where I work

trailblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s always nice to see one that doesn’t have the paint worn off on the climate control buttons. Mine doesn’t but it was previously owned by a tradesman who didn’t have fingernails. I bite mine so I’m safe too.

hound_dog

Reaction score
Always cool to see an older example that's had little visible wear. After a year of searching, last year I found my wife a 2007 Suburban LTZ 4WD with 57k miles for only $15k. Original owner with all the paperwork too. We've taken it through Death Valley and 4 states. Drive it more in 6 months than it had been driven in the last 6 years!

acainindy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 02 Yukon Xl had been on it's way out for a while. The transmission had been slowly developing issues with flairing on shifts. It also had existing issues I didn't care to fix so it came time to look for a new vehicle.

Initially I was looking for a newer impala or lacrosse due to 3 kids in car seats and wanting a car. However I couldn't pass up this yukon when it came in. 2010 yukon SLT 5.3L 4wd with 72k miles. It was a GM corporate vehicle for 3 years and 34k miles then owned by an older couple for 7 years and 38k miles. They took immaculate care of it and did every service recommended. Its loaded with black leather interior, Bose and sunroof. It also has 2nd row bench which I wanted so all three kids are in teaching distance. Its spotless inside and out, refused to let the detail department touch it when I got it . Also managed to snag a set of take-off wheels and tires from a 0 mile 2019 Silverado with Michelin primacy Ltx tires. Only issue is I gotta swap TPMS sensors due to frequency change.

Had AFM disabled within 24 hours of purchase.

Future plans for now are small lowering kit(maybe 1.5-2 inches), intake and exhaust for now then get it Dynotuned at Dynotune Motorsports here in Columbus. Most of all want to clean up these lazy shift and clean up the lazy throttle response.

Future plans as time goes on are a AFM delete via small cam and lifters. Don't want to go deal with anything needing a new torque converter, and headers,
aiTKDHP.jpg
I have a Volant CAI with the 100,000 mile no oil required filter. I sold my Yukon and have it sitting in the basement. Shoot me a private message if you’re interested

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks exactly like my 2012 Yukon SLE 2WD right down to the window deflectors. I have a deflector on the front of the hood to direct the bugs and gravel, I live in the country, up and away from the windshield (only 2 hits so far). It looks so much like mine I had to look outside to make sure it was still there. I love mine to death. The wife even says, "You love that truck more than me!" Which is really silly...right? Hope you have as much fun with yours that I'm having with mine. Aloha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts