Smoother Denali ride??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradntx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's what I've been trying to tell you guys! LOL
I just went back through the thread and saw your post. I have to agree with the high GVW and high towing capacity they have to have some significant springs in the back. Unloaded they are going to ride rougher. These trucks as what is classified as a 1/2 ton has the capacity of a 3/4 ton of 10 or so years ago. Crawl underneath and look at the frame then call under a 10 year old half ton truck and compare. These things are seriously beefy in the frame. Anyone comparing to them to a mid sized cross over is going to be seriously disappointed due to just about all mid sized crossovers having 4 wheel independent suspensions these days. Those same vehicles however don't have an 8500lb towing capacity.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so would simply a different spring help the ride quality. Now I also question is the MRC reacting more than it needs to with minimal bounce either from the tire or spring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeskarS

Latest posts