SMOOTH Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit is clean....I always wanted to figure out how to do a flush front bumper on my truck...... I HATE bumpers and how mine sticks out and the space between the bumper and the grill/signal lights just kills me......this dude's got me think'n.... maybe custom one piece grill/bumper welded to the front qp's so basically the entire front clip is one piece......hmmmmmm

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the front end is SEX

Btw.. FAIL for leaving his 2' 4" stickers on it from his 28s.. but thats a sick idea though..

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

it's not my personal taste, especially the big stickers, but, I must give props when they are deserved... it's a sick Tahoe. Nicely done.... but I think it would look much better without the decals.

well sometimes decals are a trade.. im SURE the Truckin sticker isnt gonna stay on there long.. truckin might have done some build shots of "How to lay on 6s" or something and put it on .. or like my dude did a c-class widebody and eurotuner promised him a cover.. and toyo got him tires and asanti rims ect ect ect.. well.. when they did the magazine cover his shit looks like a damn race car cause to make the sponsors happy they had to put so many logos and shit on it that it was prettier to just do a race theme.. but as soon as the shoots and crap were over it was all pealed off and now he rocks it with NOTHING on it but paint and tint.

Last edited: