SmartLiner vs. YitaMotor Custom Fit Floor Liners Side By Side Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had WeatherTech and husky. Husky is far more superior than wt when it comes to customer service and product support. Neither can hold a light to the GM all weather mats that were in my latest toy. 100% happy. I only have one tiny area that needs to heat and attention to completely lay as designed.

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had WeatherTech and husky. Husky is far more superior than wt when it comes to customer service and product support. Neither can hold a light to the GM all weather mats that were in my latest toy. 100% happy. I only have one tiny area that needs to heat and attention to completely lay as designed.
You're saying that the oem GM mats are the superior of the bunch? I thought they covered less than the aftermarket variety. Such as the Yitamotor mats don't cover nearly the same footprint than the Smartliner or Weathertech liners do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan