SmartLiner vs. YitaMotor Custom Fit Floor Liners Side By Side Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sponsored, but thanks to phenomenal return policies, I was able to compare SmartLiner and YitaMotor custom fit floor liners against one another.

My wife and various relatives have WeatherTech floor liners in their vehicles. On Amazon, WeatherTech custom fit floor liners for the 1st and 2nd row for the 2015-2020 Tahoe and Yukon are currently selling for $197.90.

On the other hand, SmartLiner custom fit floor liners for the 1st and 2nd row sell for around $140.00 on Amazon. I find these very comparable to WeatherTech in size and shape, as they are very large and cover a lot of the carpeted flooring.

There's another brand called YitaMotor, these are sold on Ebay for around $80.00. Unfortunately, they are smaller and don't cover as much of the carpeted flooring as WeatherTech or SmartLiner. However, for the price, they are a phenomenal alternative for someone on a more limited budget, or perhaps for someone who doesn't live in a snow or mud infested region.

Ultimately, I ended up returning the YitaMotor custom fit floor liners. But before I did, I took some pictures to compare the SmartLiner custom fit floor liners against the YitaMotor custom fit floor liners.

See for yourself and decide!

20201207_131240.jpg
20201207_131250.jpg
20201207_131256.jpg
20201207_131244.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to investigate and compare options, and then sharing the results of your investigation with folks on this Forum. Much appreciated.

Our collective knowledge base has been increased.

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All in all, any of these custom fit liners will far exceed the OEM cloth mats. For the last year I have been using the Weathertech AVM universal fit mats that CostCo sells for $30. They are fine mats but are a bit small on the driver side front. There is 100% coverage on the passenger front, however.

Service?profileId=12026540&id=1278865&recipeId=728.jpg

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure am glad the PO took care of the floor mat situation with WeatherTechs so I don’t have to shop around. :D

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which have you decided to go with?

Difficult to say as I haven’t done any comparisons. Hence my statement. Haha!

I’m definitely a cheapass, but will invest on good stuff, too. Spent quite a few bucks on Lloyds mats for my wife’s 07 Escalade back in the day, for example. After that the interior on all our SUVs has been black, so haven’t really had to shop around.

Also, there’s not a huge need for rubber mats here is Texas. No kids or grandkids (yet) to worry about messing things up, either. But for lighter interior like on the current Suburban, I’m glad the PO already made the decision and spent the bucks for us. Still after four years they look great.

Jimmyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are Smartliner made in the USA? All I can find out is that it is a American company.
Something to consider when buying almost anything.

OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
BlaineBug

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Difficult to say as I haven’t done any comparisons. Hence my statement. Haha!

I’m definitely a cheapass, but will invest on good stuff, too. Spent quite a few bucks on Lloyds mats for my wife’s 07 Escalade back in the day, for example. After that the interior on all our SUVs has been black, so haven’t really had to shop around.

Also, there’s not a huge need for rubber mats here is Texas. No kids or grandkids (yet) to worry about messing things up, either. But for lighter interior like on the current Suburban, I’m glad the PO already made the decision and spent the bucks for us. Still after four years they look great.

I'm fairly certain that if you have a center console in your Silverado and not the bench seat, that the Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, and Escalade share the same floor mats. Even though WeatherTech shows a different part number they all look identical in size and shape to me.

Now the rear floor mats are of course a different story, and it varies depending on what kind of cab length you have in your truck as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288