Small video of the Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would put this little video my buddy took of my Tahoe leaving his complex. I like it because I'm always driving it and never get to see it go down the road gives me the perspective as if it was someone else's
th_trimCD823270-1818-4FD8-A549-91D26E33B29D_zpsf25cacdc.jpg

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yea, that's how I get to see it. Now you know what I've been talking about. Your tahoe is bad ass!!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean...just the other day I watched my GF leave in the Yukon and watched it leave the subdivision...and I thought-wow that is nice looking truck ;)

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but it looks horrible. Maybe I should just come pick it up... and you can see it leave with me to come live with me...

:D

Looks great. Makes me miss my Tahoe... :(

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39792

Lmao! Thanks man I've seen pics of your Tahoe when I googled some and it has been a source of inspiration for mine

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

I know what you mean...just the other day I watched my GF leave in the Yukon and watched it leave the subdivision...and I thought-wow that is nice looking truck ;)
Yeah I'm extremely cautious with who I let drive my vehicles so it's only once in a blue moon I get to see it for a different perspective

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score

^ X1 - Same thing happens to me when my wife drives the Yuk every once in a while, usually when I take her BMW for service as the shop the Bimmer goes to is on my way to work.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Looks great. Hard to appreciate the actual "look" of your own ride, especially moving. Same here, when the wife takes the Tahoe, always find myself watching it drive away. Has a different, real world, look to it while it's driving.

Great little vid bro. Tahoe looks great!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Sexy. I love watching my wife drive either just watching her roll in or out of the neighborhood makes me smile.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol you boys have issues, Its like **** for you lol

Haha! it really is. My soon to be wife doesn't get it but just been working on trucks since I could walk it's like a drug(really expensive drug)

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Looks great. Hard to appreciate the actual "look" of your own ride, especially moving. Same here, when the wife takes the Tahoe, always find myself watching it drive away. Has a different, real world, look to it while it's driving.

Great little vid bro. Tahoe looks great!

Thanks man same to you it's hard to find new ideas cause I want mine to look like yours but I want to be different at the same time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right