Slight shuttering on acceleration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robgreg75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine when at part throttle you can feel a slight hesitation of and on at first I though it had to do with the cylinder deactivation but it should be in V8 mode when this is happen, like when getting on the highway it just kind of pulsates ever so slightly. It is annoying, don't think my wife even notices it, since the car should be smooth. If my Old vette was running like this I would do a tune up.

Mine is at 10k miles now and has been doing this for a while.

100cars

Reaction score
Mine when at part throttle you can feel a slight hesitation of and on at first I though it had to do with the cylinder deactivation but it should be in V8 mode when this is happen, like when getting on the highway it just kind of pulsates ever so slightly. It is annoying, don't think my wife even notices it, since the car should be smooth. If my Old vette was running like this I would do a tune up.

I have this too and I have a diesel. It's done this since new. Doesn't do it every time, just under certain circumstances.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Same here. I've mentioned it every service visit, but they say it running as it should.

OP
OP
robgreg75

robgreg75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know if I take it in, will be just another waste of time and they will say it is all good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9