SiriusXM.... I have a signal problem / They are sending me a "gift"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I saw this thread. I've been battling poor reception for YEARS. I'm calling XM now to see about getting this filter...

edited to add:

Wow, after speaking to three people who had no idea what I was talking about, I finally asked for tech support and even that person didn't know anything about the filter (which is published on their website). I finally walked her through the exact name of the product, mentioned it was on THEIR website, and even read the product description to her before she finally found what I was referring to.

$10.86 shipped for the filter AND the prepaid install card. I'm tickled to death and really hope this works. I'm on what's probably my 5th "free 3 month trial" right now and they always offer me XM radio on the cheap whenever I tell them I want to cancel, and even offered to extend my current trial period by an additional 3 months for only $2.

If this fixes my reception issue, I'll be very happy.

Last edited:

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received the filter on Friday and installed it myself today. It was super simple - took 5 minutes and didn't require any tools for my truck. Now to drive it a while and see if I notice an improvement in reception (I expect I will based on the experience of @mountie ).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98