since that other stupid site crashed once i built these...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
thats how its always been. we keep adding shit from one another. we're gonna end up with basically the same mids and highs. you can have the bass crown. I'm thinking of just doing a 1 speaker system just to look clean. but i just know i'll never be happy with 1 speaker... lol

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
thats how its always been. we keep adding shit from one another. we're gonna end up with basically the same mids and highs. you can have the bass crown. I'm thinking of just doing a 1 speaker system just to look clean. but i just know i'll never be happy with 1 speaker... lol

i feel you there, i tryed 2 kicker L7 15's for a wile but it just was not enough(after my amps got stolen) and it made me feel "weak"

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
paypal me money for a camera and i'll go buy one and take some now. otherwise, wait til my mother comes around with her camera so i can use it. lol

i should get em up tonight if i remember.

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
alright, so i finally got out to take some pics in this ****** weather. i also snapped a pic of the sirius tuner pod wrapped in blue suade.

pods:
CIMG0024.jpg
CIMG0025.jpg

Sirius tuner:
CIMG0027.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018