since that other stupid site crashed once i built these...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. both of you. I wouldn't call it a war. I would call it a friendly challange to see who can do what where. Heck I have my old system still sitting in the garage. Thinking of getting a new head unit and putting it all in my burb. Keep the ideas comin boyz

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
RT, i dont have rear AC. LS here remember. lol. tbh, i could care less, i dont sit back there, and the AC works well enough that no one is ever hot sitting back there.

I have no problem with a challenge. I think myself, Tricky, and JK are prolly the most electrically/car a/v advanced people on here, so i see no fight between any of us. You'll be waiting a while before i get anything much newer tho. I still need a damn job.
My plans as of now are 4 mmatts p2.5 or p3.0 10's, and i'm gonna build a center console for the ac controls, 4x4 controls, and the head unit and put the biggest screen i can fit in there with a car-puter. as you can tell I got a long ways to go before my big things.

I'm also thinkin about building some custom panels in the rear in the spots that cover the jack n stuff, but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak