Sierra/Yukon/XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
( A shame PBIR is gone )..... I was going to run an '05 BMW M3 on track days.....

I just sold a 2004 M3 E46. Greatest car ever. Keep that M3, its just special. It would be great at Sebring.

We're getting a new drag strip fellas. Atlantic Farms Motorsports is going to build a 900 acre race facility about 20 minutes away from the old track. I'm thinking off Kanner Highway or Pratt Whitney Road.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool...... Yea... Sebring...... a tad bumpy - tough on suspensions..... I crewed on a pair of 911 GT3 RSs..... One broke a heim joint and the other broke a CV joint..... It was a 'short 12 Hours, so I packed the truck & hung out on the Corvette team. ( Ron Fellowes & Boris Said )
Yep, it can be bumpy, especially turn 17 and 1. But its a great track. I was just there Saturday, and it was HOT!! I Was never a fan of PBIR. Unmaintained, greasy, always dirty. Too short, always reving and running hot. Ron Fellows, good guy, met him out at his place at Spring Mountain when I went to his school in 2015.

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, it can be bumpy, especially turn 17 and 1. But its a great track. I was just there Saturday, and it was HOT!! I Was never a fan of PBIR. Unmaintained, greasy, always dirty. Too short, always reving and running hot. Ron Fellows, good guy, met him out at his place at Spring Mountain when I went to his school in 2015.
I understand about PBIR...... But living in Wellington, that was the most convenient track....
I grew up at Sonoma Raceway / then was with the Bondurant school for 7 years....
Love that hilly course !!