Side marker light flicker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnicks01

Reaction score
Hi All. I've had LED side marker lights in by 07 for years without issue. I just noticed that the 2 fronts and passenger rear now have random flickering (on and off with no real pattern) when the truck is running. Before I do the tedious task of removing the headlights, can anyone chime in with a real solution? From what little info I can find, it may just be a bad bulb that is causing a "ground Hunting" in the system.

Thanks for any input.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All. I've had LED side marker lights in by 07 for years without issue. I just noticed that the 2 fronts and passenger rear now have random flickering (on and off with no real pattern) when the truck is running. Before I do the tedious task of removing the headlights, can anyone chime in with a real solution? From what little info I can find, it may just be a bad bulb that is causing a "ground Hunting" in the system.

Thanks for any input.
replace bulb, I would recommend Genuine Auxito (there are fakes out there)

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll agree, the LEDs are crap, I had the same problem with another car I used to have when I installed LED interior bulbs that were super cheap, once in awhile one of the would die and start flickering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mmikem01