SICK 2011 Avalanche

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just saw a fresh 2011 Avalanche LTZ that is fully color matched on the side of me going to the office. It also had the factory 20s that i used to have and came with my car, but in full chrome. Just thought i'd share. Any of you nnbs Avy's should color match that side thing that is unpainted black/rough texture... the smooth color match is so much cleaner.
avy1.jpg
avy2.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice and ready for some mods!! :D

toffee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it hard to paint those side things? Have to smooth them first and they are plastic?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:word:

slowstang305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats how they should have been built from the beginning, great choice GM

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
+1 they look so ugly with that plastic not color matched.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eeeeiiii I like that plastic thingy black haha especially on a white avalanche it makes it stand out from the escalade

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah that was one thing that kept me from buying a Avy was that back. It is nice they also have added the Esky 3rd brake light from the factory. I wondering if evently they will do that with the new Tahoes.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that was one thing that kept me from buying a Avy was that back. It is nice they also have added the Esky 3rd brake light from the factory. I wondering if evently they will do that with the new Tahoes.

What kept me from getting one was the suburban frame that it is on. My old room mate had one and it wasn't as easy to turn/park as the tahoe. Very clean ride though I love how they use the esky third brake light on it. I wonder if the whole LED bar lights up on it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons