Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ray Winkler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You might want to check out the shock re-positioning bracket that SuspensionMaxx sells. I just came across it today actually. I am adding them to my current setup.

Here's a link:
https://suspensionmaxx.com/product/SMX-16915ext
I added these to my 16 yukon denali. They work great and the shock seems to be in the factory spot. I put 2 in front lift, 1.5 in back with this bracket..

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added these to my 16 yukon denali. They work great and the shock seems to be in the factory spot. I put 2 in front lift, 1.5 in back with this bracket..
if any one is looking, i have a set of shock relocators for a lifted application....will go cheap.

i went with a longer shock rather than use the brackets. all new in the box with hardware. some one PM if they need a set, $25 plus the ride. small box.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have Kings on my truck and regret going with Bilsteins on my Suburban. Wise move!

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3” spacer up front and 3.5-4” in the rear. Uniball UCA’s and either Icon or Radflow coil overs next. I’m searching for a RIDERITE air helper kit also for when I load her up. I don’t have the Maxtow package.

89A1DAD1-38CC-4305-A0FA-3AC94B9C6CF1.jpeg

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daddymigs...looks great, I debated on locating that wheel for my burb.

Love how that tire fills the wheel well.

I do prefer how mine appears to have the addition clearance of the 2.5 lift, but the stuffed look nails it on the tahoe.

Nice job.

Daddymigs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Daddymigs...looks great, I debated on locating that wheel for my burb.

Love how that tire fills the wheel well.

I do prefer how mine appears to have the addition clearance of the 2.5 lift, but the stuffed look nails it on the tahoe.

Nice job.
Thanks. I'm getting some scrub in the rear passenger side when turning at certain angles that I need to track down. hopefully something some trimming will fix. If not, may have to end up putting 1.5 on the rear and 2.5 on the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094