Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice setup!

Is that a falken at3w spare tire i see peaking out under the bumper?

And whats up with the cupholder covers in the center council…i though that was a denali only thing.
YES - Falken AT3W as the spare.
Good eye!
295/70r18 to match the size of the other 4 (wanted a solid, A/T tire that wasn't too expensive in case it became needed when off-road).
Haven't drove on it yet; only removed several times to check pressure and do some undercarriage access/cleaning.

Cupholder covers were there when I purchased this 2015 LTZ. From other "for sale" photos I've looked at, the cupholder covers seem to be standard for my year and trim.
My guess is because it's the LTZ trim - I honestly didn't realize other trims did NOT have the cupholder covers.
To go along with my chrome delete, I used matte black vinyl wrap to cover the chrome trim on the cupholder covers, as well as the chrome on the a/c directional knobs and all 4 interior door handles.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES - Falken AT3W as the spare.
Good eye!
295/70r18 to match the size of the other 4 (wanted a solid, A/T tire that wasn't too expensive in case it became needed when off-road).
Haven't drove on it yet; only removed several times to check pressure and do some undercarriage access/cleaning.

Cupholder covers were there when I purchased this 2015 LTZ. From other "for sale" photos I've looked at, the cupholder covers seem to be standard for my year and trim.
My guess is because it's the LTZ trim - I honestly didn't realize other trims did NOT have the cupholder covers.
To go along with my chrome delete, I used matte black vinyl wrap to cover the chrome trim on the cupholder covers, as well as the chrome on the a/c directional knobs and all 4 interior door handles.
Gotchya! Yea i think the ltz trim was one of the only trim lines chevy put the cupholder covers on back then…i thought your ride was a z71 lol!

Vinyl wrap on interior trim pieces…that gets my wheels turning…i have chrome **** all over inside my truck, and it drives me nuts when the sun shines off it…

I run the at3w’s on my truck and also out them on my wifes denali. Pretty solid tires for sure…

1F75E365-20D2-4AB5-A5A9-DE9D1C8176B3.jpeg

54535F46-0028-4EA6-A0D4-140A830F285D.jpeg

41C2D01C-E3E9-4732-AE14-0854AA366887.jpeg

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went from trailboss takeoffs to a set of 20" takeoffs with 275/60/20 street tires. Still on a rough country front spacer and Moog 80169 rear springs(about 3/4" gain)
unnamed.jpg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went from trailboss takeoffs to a set of 20" takeoffs with 275/60/20 street tires. Still on a rough country front spacer and Moog 80169 rear springs(about 3/4" gain)
View attachment 357670
While im sure the tb wheels/tires made that thing look quite a bit more aggressive, i bet it rides a lot better with the current setup.

Rig looks great!

akbrener

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While im sure the tb wheels/tires made that thing look quite a bit more aggressive, i bet it rides a lot better with the current setup.

Rig looks great!
Yea. Was definitely more aggressive, but i actually think the truck looks better with a bigger wheel. Will probably put some AT tires on these when needed, but got a great deal with the highway tires.

The duratracs are far from quiet as well

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea. Was definitely more aggressive, but i actually think the truck looks better with a bigger wheel. Will probably put some AT tires on these when needed, but got a great deal with the highway tires.

Yea i agree…these vehicles look better with the 20+” wheels in my opinion.

Yup, I have had duratracs. Not horribly noisy when new, but get some miles and minor wear on them and wow do they make noise.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here are the 20’s with duratracs for a visual, prior to me leveling and eventually lifting.91A60375-615E-409C-8ABD-013D38A4635F.jpeg

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So real quick. To level the front: Is it a 2 inch or a 1.5 inch?

I have a 15 yukon denali xl 4x4....

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So real quick. To level the front: Is it a 2 inch or a 1.5 inch?

I have a 15 yukon denali xl 4x4....
On my standard shock SLE the 2” looked too high from certain angles, the 2.5” front 1” rear looked better. So my vote is 1.5” if front only. I believe that holds true for magnetic ride and auto level shocks too from what I’ve seen/read. The only uncertainty I still have (and wouldn’t be relevant for your Denali) sounds like Z71 rears may sit slightly higher, so maybe 2” is better for those tahoes.

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my standard shock SLE the 2” looked too high from certain angles, the 2.5” front 1” rear looked better. So my vote is 1.5” if front only. I believe that holds true for magnetic ride and auto level shocks too from what I’ve seen/read. The only uncertainty I still have (and wouldn’t be relevant for your Denali) sounds like Z71 rears may sit slightly higher, so maybe 2” is better for those tahoes.
Just saw you have an XL, would think rear sits a bit lower from the extra weight in the back of the longer trucks, so would think 1.5” would be an even safer bet. But just assuming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu