Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenminutes

Reaction score
Installed 1.5" Motofab lower strut spacers and 305/45r22 Hankook Dynapro AT2's. Noticed a little bit more "boaty" feeling with the level. Looking at upgrading sway bars next.

View attachment 273189
I wish you wouldn’t have posted this. Feel like it looks taller than mine. Ha. I swear the Motofab 1.5 is a little more height than the suspensionmaxx one. Looks great

Cody W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wish you wouldn’t have posted this. Feel like it looks taller than mine. Ha. I swear the Motofab 1.5 is a little more height than the suspensionmaxx one. Looks great

Haha. Yeah maybe it's the angle of the photo? I can take measurements if you'd like. You got a good looking truck too. Digging the graphite grille.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed 1.5" Motofab lower strut spacers and 305/45r22 Hankook Dynapro AT2's. Noticed a little bit more "boaty" feeling with the level. Looking at upgrading sway bars next.

View attachment 273189

Depending on RPO of your suspension...the Z71 rear coil is 300# heavier rate.

Just enough of a difference to tighten it up, and only runs about 100$

nick14226

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t underestimate the “power” of the power steps, might be why it looks a little taller. Amp research tuck up even more...

tenminutes

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, if you are looking to do a 1.5” I’d suggest Motofab. We just sold the white one for a black 4x4 given the winter apocalypse that just happened and I had both for a week to swap a lot of parts and paint match to make the Denali essentially a Graphite Performance edition Denali. I ran the suspensionmaxx on the black one and it just seems a little lower. Overall I think I miss the white but I’ll enjoy the 6.2 and 4x4 to overcome my feelings.

F01E07E1-15FC-4636-B644-D26B287053DD.jpeg 12179541-F3BC-42FD-8A3F-B21A0DB13BB1.jpeg 90E491B0-4726-47C9-BC6C-274F20DFBCEC.jpeg

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, if you are looking to do a 1.5” I’d suggest Motofab. We just sold the white one for a black 4x4 given the winter apocalypse that just happened and I had both for a week to swap a lot of parts and paint match to make the Denali essentially a Graphite Performance edition Denali. I ran the suspensionmaxx on the black one and it just seems a little lower. Overall I think I miss the white but I’ll enjoy the 6.2 and 4x4 to overcome my feelings.

View attachment 273522 View attachment 273523 View attachment 273524

I ran a suspension maxx 1.5” kit on my wifes denali for a while. Pretty sure it ended up being a little less than 1.5” once installed. I thought it gave the perfect stance, though.

Cody W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 273522 View attachment 273523 View attachment 273524

Your white yukon was part of the reason why I went with the 1.5 level. The new Denali looks nice. I've wondered what the Denali grille would look like with a color matched surround like the graphite edition.

tenminutes

Reaction score
Your white yukon was part of the reason why I went with the 1.5 level. The new Denali looks nice. I've wondered what the Denali grille would look like with a color matched surround like the graphite edition.
Thanks! Since it’s a ‘19 it had the cool honeycomb Denali grille. I have it in the attic and if I get board with it I’m curious to paint the honeycomb dark grey to match the wheel pockets and transfer the black grill surround to it. Never seen that done before and very curious what it would look like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys